London Sake Fair 2016 (18th October)
We are pleased to take part in London Sake Fair 2016.
London Sake Fair 2016 is a only sake focused trade tasting event in London, where sake breweries across Japan will gather to present their unique sake to the visitors.
WHY SHOULD I BE THERE?
- Meet 10+ sake breweries across Japan. This is a rare opportunity to be able to taste sake from different regions without going to Japan!
- Sake & Food Matching: We are planning to hold a workshop to show how Umami of sake can enhance the flavor of food
- Explore wide varieties of sake: Taste from the top quality Daiginjo / Junmai Daiginjo to rare vintage sake and lovely fruit sake.
- Sake cocktail experiments: We will also planning to host the sake cocktail demonstration to suggest some sake cocktail ideas
WHO IS THIS FOR?
This is an exclusive event for food trade professional including:
- Sommeliers / Bar managers / Restaurant Managers / Chefs
- Retailer buyers / Wine sales advisor
- Wholesalers / Distributors
WHERE and WHEN?
Date: Tuesday, 18th October 2016
Time: Noon – 6pm
Venue: Baglioni Hotel
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
However this is strictly trade only event. London Sake Fair Executive Committee has right to refuse the entry for attendees who do not meet the criteria.
HOW TO REGISTER?
You can register for free from the link below:
Contact Akimitsu Takata (email@example.com)